Dr. Kumar did a great job, did not feel a thing. Dr. Kumar kept me very through the procedure. Good experience. ~ Robert K.
Our goal is to help every patient achieve and maintain optimal oral health and beautiful smiles. A healthy mouth is essential to an attractive smile, and we offer a wide range of services to help our patients enjoy the best that dentistry has to offer:
- Composite resin fillings – These fillings preserve more tooth structure and provide more strength than standard metal fillings do. They are tooth-colored, so they blend in flawlessly, protecting the esthetics of your smile.
- Porcelain inlays and onlays – When a tooth has sustained damage that cannot be repaired with a standard filling, but does not require a crown, an inlay, or onlay, is an excellent solution. These conservative, natural looking restorations are strong, durable, and effective.
- Porcelain crowns and bridges – Porcelain mimics natural tooth enamel closely in strength and appearance for exquisite, natural restorations. Crowns protect damaged teeth and bridges replace missing teeth, restoring the function and beauty of your smile.
- Ultrasonic cleaning – The state of the art technology uses ultrasonic vibration and water provides, fast, effective and comfortable cleanings.
- Deep cleaning and polishing – Removing the plaque, stains, and calculus (tartar) from the tooth structure helps restore and maintain oral health.
- Laser gum therapy – A tiny laser fiber, about the size of three hairs, can be inserted in periodontal pockets to eliminate bacteria, infection, and damaged tissue to reduce or eliminate periodontal disease. This treatment is much more comfortable both during and after treatment than conventional scalpel and suture treatment for periodontal disease.
- Periodontal disease and gingivitis – Periodontal (gum) disease in the early stage (gingivitis) is an inflammation and infection of the gum tissue, if untreated, it can spread to the ligaments and bones (periodontitis) and ultimately result in gum, tooth, and bone loss. We use advanced technology such as ultrasonic cleaning and laser gum therapy to provide the most conservative, effective, treatment possible.
- Endodontics – When a tooth is infected, root canal therapy can stop the pain and save the tooth.
- Wisdom teeth – The third molars, which typically erupt in young adulthood, frequently require extraction to prevent overcrowding or bone and tooth damage.
- Extractions – When teeth have sustained too much damage to be saved, we provide comfortable extractions and can restore the beauty to your smile with an implant or dental bridge.
- Dry mouth - If you have a persistent dry mouth, it can be devastating to your comfort and dental health. We can develop a comprehensive treatment plan to manage your condition.
- Bruxism – Grinding and clenching teeth can damage your teeth, cause headaches, and lead to jaw disorders. A simple protective dental guard can control this condition.
- Migraine and tension headaches – Bruxism, jaws disorders, and malocclusion, are frequently the root causes of headaches. In these cases, customized oral appliances can provide headache relief.
- Urgent care – We provide advanced treatment for all urgent dental needs.
- Emergency dentistry – Toothaches, abscesses, tooth loss or trauma, broken teeth, lost restorations are treated as soon as possible.
Diode laser technologyOur practice is equipped with the types of technology that aid in the creation of healthy, attractive smiles. One device that we are excited to use in a variety of procedures is the diode dental laser. Laser therapy has been successfully and extensively used in the medical field for decades, but has not caught on with the majority of dentists. Our office is an exception. Lasers are exciting technology that are gentle on soft tissues and productive in healing.
Soft Tissue Procedures offered:
- Gingival Troughing for Crown Impressions
- Gingivectomy & Gingivoplasty
- Gingival Incision & Excision
- Soft-Tissue Crown Lengthening
- Hemostasis & Coagulation
- Excisional & Incisional Biopsies
- Exposure of Unerupted Teeth
- Fibromal Removal
- Frenectomy & Frenotomy
- Implant Recovery
- Incision & Drainage of Abscess
- Pulpotomy as an Adjunct to Root Canal Therapy
- Oral Papillectomies
- Reduction of Gingival Hypertrophy
- Treatment of Canker Sores, Herpetic & Aphthous Ulcers of the Oral Mucosa
To enjoy state of the art, comfortable dentistry, and comprehensive care that will last a lifetime, call Chicago: 312-448-9393, or Northern Suburbs: 224-324-3151, and schedule an appointment today.