A smile makeover can take as little as two visits to complete. In most cases, porcelain veneers are used to address imperfections in the teeth and completely rejuvenate the patient's appearance. Porcelain veneers are restorations that are made to bond to the front of teeth to improve their look. They can cover imperfections such as cracks, chips, unusual shapes, misalignment, and discoloration. When bonded to the teeth, they are strong and functional while looking their best.
Depending on the characteristics of a patient's smile, orthodontics may play a large part in his or her smile makeover. Dr. Kumar offers teeth straightening treatments including Invisalign, Inman aligners, and Powerprox six month cosmetic braces or Insignia 3D orthodontics. One of these may help in realigning the teeth, and treatment can be completed by placing veneers on teeth with imperfections such as chips and discoloration.
Dr. Kumar, of Smile More Today Dental Wellness Center in Vernon Hills, IL, offers smile makeovers for patients who are unhappy with the look of their smiles. With porcelain veneers and other cosmetic treatments, patients can see a drastic, positive change in their smile and may grin more, laugh more, and feel better about themselves. This treatment not only changes smiles, but also can change lives!
If you have been considering making a drastic improvement in the way your smile looks, it may be time to contact Smile More Today Dental Wellness Center today. Dr. Kumar can assist you in determining the best course of action for improving your smile. It's time that you take charge of your teeth and do something positive for yourself and your confidence!
- Dentist 60061 - Dentist in 60061 are offers compassionate care for your various dental needs
- Dentist in Vernon Hills, IL - Are you seeking a smile makeover by a dentist in Vernon Hills, IL?
- Cosmetic Dentist in Vernon Hills, IL - Teeth straightening options offered by cosmetic dentist in Vernon Hills, IL
- Implant Dentist in Vernon Hills, IL - Options available for restoring smiles through implant dentist in Vernon Hills, IL
- Dentist Downtown Vernon Hills - General care and straightening from a Dentist in downtown Vernon Hills
- Dentist The Loop Vernon Hills - Are you in the loop about Implant Dentistry in Vernon Hills?
Back to Home Page