Fantastic people and high quality care! I am blown away by the look and feel of this office. The staff is amazing and comforting, and Dr. Kumar is very detailed and informative. I am very pleased and will advise all of my family and friends and anyone looking for a really nice dental office to visit them! ~ Anonymous
Are you living with missing or failing teeth? Do you have concerns about the fit or function of a traditional denture appliance? The fact of the matter is that millions of people wish for a more natural, stable solution for missing teeth. At Smile More Today, we have options that suit the majority of our patients.
Our patients can benefit greatly from the All-on-4 or All-on-6 dental implant procedures, receiving reconstruction in a single day in certain circumstances. With these options for hybrid dentures, you can have a beautiful smile and a strong bite that allows you to enjoy all of your favorite foods.
Some people believe the dental implant process is long and arduous, sometimes taking up to 18 months to complete and requiring a time of having either no teeth or poorly fitting dentures. The All-on-4 or All-on-6 options eliminate inconvenience and allow you to leave our office looking and feeling great.
All-on-4 implants incorporate the strategic placement of four dental implants, which then attach to a custom-made set of permanent replacement teeth. Ideal in instances where existing dentures do not provide the right level of support, or for those missing a number of upper or lower teeth, the All-on-4 technique utilizes special implants that provide immediate function, and usually require no bone grafting.
The All-on-6 implant method is similar to the All-on-4 method in its use of special dental implants as support for a denture. The difference is in the use of six implants rather than four, a design that decreases the amount of force placed on each implant when chewing, biting, or speaking. This decrease in force lends to greater longevity of the restoration.
In either method, stability comes from the insertion of a number of dental implants into the jawbone. Over time, each implant becomes an integrated part of the bone, becoming permanently anchored into place and acting like a natural root. With the natural jawbone as a strong foundation, the bite remains strong.
Through our innovative dental implant technology, many of our patients, such as those who have no remaining teeth, can receive an entire smile makeover in a single day. After a consultation in which we discuss your needs and concerns and perform a thorough physical examination, candidacy for dental implant treatment can be determined.
Taking advantage of All-on-4 or All-on-6 implant treatment allows:
- Minimally invasive treatment with the integration of existing dentures.
- Preservation of jaw structure.
- Minimal recovery time.
- Strong foundation for the denture appliance, with only slight, if any, movement.
- High degree of comfort.
- No dietary restrictions.
- Teeth in a Day Vernon Hills - Restore your smile now with teeth in a day in Vernon Hills or Chicago
- Same Day Tooth Implants Vernon Hills - Restore your healthiest smile with same day tooth implants from your Vernon Hills dentist
- All on 4 in Chicago, IL - All on 4 dental implant treatment in Chicago, IL a great solution for tooth loss
- All on 4 Dental Implants Reviews Vernon Hills - All on 4 dental implants get rave reviews for good reason
- All-on-6 Tooth Implants Downtown Chicago - All-on-6 tooth implants offers new options for denture wearers in Downtown Chicago
- Implant Restoration The Loop Chicago - Discover if implant restoration is right for you with help from your dentist in The Loop, Chicago
- Teeth in a Day Dentist Chicago IL - What are "Teeth in a Day" offered by Chicago dentist?
- All on 4 Implants Vernon Hills, IL - What are the benefits of All on 4 Implants for Vernon Hills, IL patients?