Best experience I have ever had at a dental office. These guys know what they are doing and they are so polite and courteous. I never thought I'd ever enjoy going to the dentist, but here I am, looking forward to my checkups. Thanks Dr. Kumar and team, you guys are amazing. ~ Ronald F
Optimal health and beauty are dependent upon all of our teeth, which makes replacement an important priority. When space is left by missing teeth, misalignment can occur, as can oral decay due to subsequent bacterial activity. Facial contours are also supported by the presence of a full set of teeth, making the replacement of missing teeth cosmetic, as well as healthy.
Dental implants are one of the most flexible options for tooth replacement, and they are the only permanent solution to missing teeth. This form of treatment is based on the patient’s needs, which means we can place a single dental implant for one lost tooth, or use multiple implants, as needed. Whether addressing a front tooth that is visible in the smile, or a back tooth that sustains pressure in chewing, dental implants provide the strength and aesthetics our patients are looking for.
Ideal for any type of tooth replacement, even full-mouth restoration for patients with no teeth, dental implants both act and look like natural teeth. Rather than sitting on top of the gums, like dentures or a dental bridge, the dental implant replaces both the lost tooth and the root system. This design allows for the highest degree of chewing, and maintains proper stimulation of the jawbone for longevity.
Implants vs. Dentures
Today, denture wearers are finding new solutions to missing teeth in dental implants. At Smile More Today, we offer single dental implants, multiple implants, and All-on-4 or All-on-6 treatment plans for those who require support for a bridge or full denture appliance. Adding the support only possible with a dental implant, a denture appliance becomes far more comfortable and functional, no longer irritating gum tissue or sliding out of place - with only a few dental implants placed. In many cases, our patients can undergo a smile makeover in just one visit.
Whether you need to replace one tooth, several teeth, or are looking for an alternative to traditional dentures or bridgework, dental implants may be the ideal solution for you. At Smile More Today, the entire implant process is completed right here in our office, so all care is given by the same, caring professionals.
Contact us to determine your best tooth-replacement option.
- Missing Teeth Options Chicago - Do you want to replace missing teeth? Several options are available with your Chicago dentist
- Safe Multiple Implants Chicago - Safe, beautiful smile restoration possible with multiple dental implants in Chicago
- Safe Teeth Implants Vernon Hills - Learn more about the safe, effective replacement of teeth with implants from your Vernon Hills dentist
- Tooth Implants the Loop Chicago - Tooth loss does not have to steal your confidence when there are implants from your dentist in the Loop Chicago
- Denture Stabilization Vernon Hills - Denture stabilization in our Vernon Hills office is tailored to your needs
- Implant Dentistry Chicago IL - Why do patients consider implant dentistry in Chicago IL?