Came in today for a whitening procedure and I was amazed at how wonderful and delightful this staff was. I was taken care of, constantly monitored throughout the whole process, and was treated courteously and professionally. As such, this office has earned itself a lifetime patient. Furthermore, I am recommending this practice to all of my family and friends. Thank you Jackie, Sarah, and Dr. Kumar; Today you made going to the dentist an enjoyable experience! ~ Ronald F.
A bright white smile radiates youth, health, warmth, happiness, and vitality. With our image-conscious society, there has been an ever-increasing demand for whiter smiles. Beyond social perception, a sparkling smile can make you feel terrific.
Primary (baby) teeth are typically whiter than adult teeth, and then as time passes, adult teeth darken even more. People have strived to whiten their teeth for centuries; the ancient Egyptians cleaned their teeth with ground pumice mixed with vinegar to brighten their smiles. Fortunately, modern professional teeth whitening is effective, conservative, relatively inexpensive, and safer for your teeth!
There are numerous benefits to teeth whitening:
- Increased self-esteem – The most important reason to whiten your teeth is to feel better about yourself.
- Great first impressions – People have a tendency to form a first impression of someone within seconds of meeting someone. A bright smile is perceived as friendly and attractive, creating a positive image.
- Career success – A study by Loyola Marymount found that those with smiles that are more attractive are more likely to receive interviews, job offers, raises, and promotions, than their counterparts are.
- Youth – As time passes, teeth become discolored due to wear and tear, consuming staining substances, and ineffective oral hygiene. A teeth whitening treatment can easily make you look several years younger.
- Warmth – When their teeth are discolored, most people are hesitant to smile, and this reluctance can be seen as unwelcoming, or even hostile. Those who have whiter teeth tend to smile freely, and genuine naturel smiles are warm and welcoming.
- Big Events – A teeth whitening treatment can make you look your best for those special occasions such as class reunions and weddings. You will not have to avoid the camera to hide a discolored smile.
- Affordable cosmetic enhancement – Teeth whitening is the most requested and most affordable cosmetic dental treatments available. Small steps can lead to great results, and the simple act of whitening your teeth can enhance your smile, your confidence, and your life.
- Boost your mood – When you like the way your teeth look you tend to smile more. Scientists have found that the act of smiling triggers the production of our body’s “happiness peptides” (endorphins). Smiling with confidence can dramatically improve your mood.
- Oral Hygiene – To the delight of dentists worldwide, patients who have teeth whitening treatments generally practice improved oral hygiene to maintain their beautiful smiles, which protects their oral health as well.
- Discount Teeth Whitening Vernon Hills - Discounted teeth whitening not likely to produce the results possible with your Vernon Hills dentist
- Effective Teeth Whitening Downtown Chicago - Effective teeth whitening found in the Downtown Chicago area
- Teeth Whitening Treatment Vernon Hills - What can be expected with teeth whitening treatment from your Vernon Hills area dentist
- Teeth Whitening in Vernon Hills, IL - Maintain the results from teeth whitening treatment in our Vernon Hills, IL practice with these tips
- Whiter Teeth Vernon Hills - Steps to whiter teeth at home with a solution from your Vernon Hills dentist
- Dentistry Teeth Whitening Vernon Hills IL - When might Vernon Hills, IL patients consider cosmetic dentistry treatments such as teeth whitening?
- Downtown Chicago Best Teeth Whitening - What is the best teeth whitening method for patients in the downtown, Chicago area?
- Dentist Teeth Whitening The Loop Chicago - Why should patients in The Loop, Chicago area visit a dentist for teeth whitening?